Based on the Bible, the Logos Christian Church had received its mission to edify the body of Christ as well as its mission statement. The mission of our church is to make disciples of all nations through evangelizing, teaching and training and to equip the saints so that they can serve and edify the church, and live in the midst of community carrying faith, hope, and love.
Our mission statement is: “Fulfill the mission, Equip the saints, Live out faith, hope and love.”
The Logos Christian Church starts with preaching the gospel to the local and foreign Mandarin or dialect speaking Chinese, as well as those with cultural similarity, making them disciples of Christ, and equipping them to edify the body of Christ; these people live in the midst of community with faith, hope, and love and at the same time reach out to the lost and people from other cultures.
Our Theological Position
Logos Christian Church is an independent church without denominational background, and the forms of worship are relatively free to change, however, it still has established and consolidated principles in respect of basic theological position. The fourth article in the Constitution of the church is the statement of faith, which established and characterized our theological position and standards of faith.
- We believe that both the Old and NEW Testaments in the original texts constitute the divinely inspired Word of God, inerrant, infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and doctrine.
- We believe in one God, co-existing eternally in three persons in the same Godhead – God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the eternal deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, born of virgin Mary, became man without ceasing to be God, and that He lived a perfect and sinless life on earth and was crucified, buried and on the third day rose again, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit came to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment; and to regenerate, sanctify, comfort and seal those who believe in Jesus Christ, and to empower them with spiritual gifts for the carrying out of the work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that man is sinful by nature and choice, and is totally unable to remedy his lost condition except by the grace of God.
- We believe that salvation of man’s eternal being is the effect of regeneration or spiritual rebirth brought about by the Holy Spirit of God and is the gift of God granted to sinful man by the grace of God through repentance toward God and personal faith in Jesus Christ, whose atoning blood was shed on the cross once and for all for the forgiveness of sins.