Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to join an Online Sunday Service
Instructions for Worship
- Prepare for Service: Consecrate the Lordâ€™s Day by putting aside daily tasks to worship God.
- Be Punctual: Arrive in the sanctuary ten minutes before service and commit time for silent prayer.
- Be Reverent: God is in his sanctuary, please observe silence when entering.
- Take a Pause: If youâ€™re late for service and prayer is on-going, please wait outside and enter when prayer is completed.
- Sing with Sincerity: Congregational singing is an act of joining our hearts in song and worshipping God communally.
- Cohesive Prayer: Join the leader in prayer and respond together with an â€œAmenâ€.
- Be Attentive in Listening: Receive Godâ€™s Word reverently and giving full attention to the preaching.
- Offering: Expressing gratitude through offering our lives and gifts to God, and serving the church community.
- Dismissal: During dismissal, sit for silent prayer and leave only after the Benedictus.
- Stay Connected: Send regards to Pastors and fellow brothers and sisters after the service.
Translated by: Pastor David Soon